ABOUT DREAMLAND SKATEPARKS
I have 26 years of hands on experience building parks and have gained critical insight to the proper approach for each individual project. In 1990 I started volunteering my time and using donated materials to build the Burnside skatepark and am a big fan of using "in kind" donations to make parks larger and better for all. Dreamland is happy to work with donated labor and materials (when appropriate) and we often volunteer our efforts to worthy projects.
All of our projects are completed on time and within budget with 100% success to date. We have established great relationships with all our clients and have been invited back to build second and even third phases for multiple projects. Here at Dreamland Skateparks we are all passionate skateboarders and we take pride in our work and it shows in the designs and craftsmanship of our parks. We look forward to talking to you soon.
- Mark Scott. Owner
Dreamland Skateparks is a team of talented skateboarders, architects, and concrete craftsmen. We are a proud Oregon based company and we support our state which has provided us with so much over the years. A large portion of our portfolio has been constructed in Oregon, as well as a majority of our employees in which are born and raised here. Our crew consists of honest, hard working people with a true passion for our work which is displayed in glassed smooth concrete products. We have enough expertise and equipment to take on any size project, large or small. Here are several simple reasons to choose Dreamland:
- Our parks and private facilities have been the favorite choice for professional skateboarders for over 20 years.
- We are a small, family-owned company with very little overhead. This means we can pass the savings on to our clients.
- How often do you see company owners in the trenches with their crews? More often than not, Mark is personally onsite to supervise the job.
- Projects we undertake are always done on time and within budget.
- We skate! As skateboarders we make sure every line and curve is perfect on every project. We create places that we want to come back and ride too.
Other than our deep roots in the skate park building industry here are just 10 of several reasons why you should get us involved with your project.
1. We are a small, family owned company with very little overhead (meaning we can pass the savings on to our client). But with enough manpower and equipment to take on any size project large or small.
2. We are willing to work with donations of any kind to help our clients save money or even build a larger facility.
3. More often than not I will personally be on site to run the job. How often do you see company owners in the trenches with their crews?
4. No other firm has our 20+ years of continuous hands on experience with concrete park construction. Other companies have made some big claims. I recommend doing some research and reference checks prior to believing any of them.
5. We are honest, hard working men and women with a true passion for our work which is displayed in our glass smooth finished concrete products. No one else can achieve the “Dreamland Finish” like we do.
6. Our parks have been the favorite choice for professional skateboarders for over 20 years now.
7. We skate. That’s right! We ourselves are professional skaters and will make sure every line and every curve is perfect on every park we build.
8. Our roots of giving back to communities is still going strong today with volunteer work to expand Lincoln City Oregon, Burnside Oregon and numerous back yard projects as well.
9. When cities are pleasant to work with we often reward them with a larger facility (when approved) for free!
10. We are a sincerely honest and hard working team that has always been “a pleasure to work with” Our projects are always done right on time and within budget.
We look forward to helping you with your park!